UNION COUNTY COMMISSIONER
Commissioner Donna Beverage , a lifetime resident of Union County is a rancher and farmer. Along with her husband Mark, they raised 4 children and have 14 grandchildren.
No stranger to hard work, Donna has always had a heart to help better the Grande Ronde Valley. Working for all of the County and listening to the people she serves are her priorities as Commissioner.
A graduate of Union High School and TEC with certification in Office/Computer Technology she has also been a UPS Driver, followed by Office Specialist at the Employment office, Administrative Assistant for Community Connection of NE Oregon and Office Specialist 2 at DHS for the State of Oregon.
“I love our County and want to be a part of keeping it a great place to live for our generation and the generations to come!”
Boards and Committees
- AOC Public Lands Committee
- Blue Mountain Conference Center Board
- Eastern Oregon Counties Association
- Eastern Oregon Jobs Council
- Grande Ronde Model Watershed Board
- La Grande / Union County Joint Tourism Promotion Committee
- National Forest Counties & Schools Coalition
- Northeast Area Commission on Transportation (Alternate)
- Northeast Oregon Business Development Board
- Northeast Oregon Economic Development District
- Training & Employment Consortium Board
- Transient Tax Discretionary Fund Committee
- Umatilla Forest Collaborative Group
- Union County Chamber of Commerce
- Union County Community Forestry Board
- Union County Economic Development Corporation
- Wallowa Whitman Forest Collaborative
- Wolf Depredation Compensation Committee