UNION COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS
The Union County Planning Commission will hold a special session and Public Hearing on June 8, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. In a continued effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to comply with the Governor’s executive orders, the Union County Planning Commission will facilitate citizen participation via teleconference only. The call in option will be the only opportunity for citizens to engage in the Public Hearing. June 8, 2020 Agenda
To listen to the Public Hearings or to participate in the hearings please call:
(253) 215-8782 or (669) 900-6833 and enter meeting ID number: 858 8501 3290.
- Monday, June 22, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, July 27, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, August 24, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, September 28, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, October 26, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, November 23, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
- Monday, December 28, 2020 @7:00 PM: location TBD
Unless otherwise noted, the Union County Planning Commission meetings are held at 7:00PM on the 4th Monday of each month in the Misener Conference Room, 1001 Fourth St, La Grande, Oregon. All meetings are subject to change with notification. This tentative schedule is accurate at the time of release (1/31/2019).
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. A request for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Cinda Johnston: firstname.lastname@example.org , (541) 963-1014.