Property Search Trouble Accessing

If you are having trouble accessing our Property Search feature please ask your Systems Administrator to allow port 8080 traffic through your firewall.

More Details:
Union County Property Search uses the alternate http port of 8080. The Property Search feature will not function unless 2-way port 8080 traffic is allowed with the Union County website.

If you are unable to have port 8080 traffic allowed to your computer, Property Searches can be conducted in person on the public access computers located in the Union County Clerk’s Office at the following address:

1001 Fourth Street, Suite D
La Grande, OR 97850

Comments are closed.