UNION COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
We will be closing our doors on November 18 for two weeks to comply with Governor Brown’s two-week freeze to stop rapid spread of COVID-19.
You can call and schedule an appointment to record a document, apply for a marriage license or to apply for a US Passport.
THE RULES BELOW APPLY TO EVERYONE – NO EXCEPTIONS
Please note the following:
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 5 and social distancing rules must be
- Limit of 3 people (including children) in our lobby at a time.
- If you wish to record a document, please call for appointment or you also have the choice to take your document to Eastern Oregon Title Company. You can go through their drive through window and ask that your document be recorded via e-recording. They will charge you a $5.00 processing fee in addition to the normal recording fee.
- Marriage license by appointment only – 30 minutes allowed. Please have all of your information with you (parental information, etc), including: photo ID, payment of $50.00 (if paying in cash do not bring large bills as we cannot break them).
- Passport application by appointment only – 30 minutes per application allowed. Please have all of your information with you including: payment (1 check for processing fee & 1 check for each application), birth certificate or passport, valid ID, photos and completed form. You will not be allowed to fill out forms at our counter, they must be complete at the time of your appointment. If you are not ready to process, you will be required to make another appointment and come back at a later time. Please follow the directions on the form (black ink only).
- The Public Resource Room will remain CLOSED until further notice.
CHAPLIN BUILDING CONTACT INFORMATION
UNION COUNTY ASSESSOR
We can answer your questions regarding property assessment & taxation.
UNION COUNTY CLERK
We can assist you with: Recording a document, processing a passport, elections & marriage.
UNION COUNTY PLANNING
We can answer your questions regarding land use requests, etc.