NOTICE OF BOARD OF COMMISSIONER MEETINGS
Meetings are open to public attendance – with meeting participation via Zoom teleconference available.
• To listen to the meeting, or participate in the public comment opportunity, please call: (253) 215-8782 or (301) 715-8592 and enter meeting ID number: 814 2000 6863. If you do not get through the first time, please try again.
• Join Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81420006863
• To submit comments by email, or obtain meeting materials you can contact: email@example.com
• PLEASE SUBMIT ALL WRITTEN COMMENTS TO OUR OFFICE BY 5 PM, MONDAY BEFORE THE MEETING.
2023 Commission Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, October 4, 2023 @ 9 am
* Wednesday, October 11, 2023 @ 9 am (Misener Room – 1001 4th Street, La Grande)
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 @ 9 am
Wednesday, November 1, 2023 @ 9 am
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 @ 9 am – CANCELLED
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 @ 9 am
Wednesday, December 20, 2023 @ 9 am
Regular Board of Commission meetings are scheduled for 9 AM the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month and held at the Joseph Annex Building, 1106 K Avenue, La Grande, unless otherwise noted.
Disclaimer: Closed captioning of Union County Commission meetings is provided as a public service solely for the convenience of viewers. The information displayed in a closed caption is not an official record of any proceeding, is not an official record of the County Commissioners and may not be relied upon as an accurate or complete record of any proceeding. The Union County Commissioners staff do not review for accuracy or legality any information that appears in a closed caption and employees of Union County make no representations or warranties, and expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability with respect to, any errors or omissions in, or the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of, any information that appears in a closed caption.
Please see the Commissioner Agenda page for a listing of meeting agendas and approved minutes.
* These meetings are for the purpose of complying with Ballot Measure 31-101 referred to the voters of Union County by initiative petition and passed by voters on November 3, 2020 regarding discussions of joining Idaho borders. Meetings are to be held the second Wednesday of February, June, and October at 9 am, unless otherwise noted.
To listen to these meetings, or participate in the public comment opportunity, please call: (253) 215-8782 or (301) 715-8592 and enter meeting ID number: 892 3607 1236. If you do not get through the first time, please try again.
You may also join the Zoom meeting by following this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89236071236